B.A. in Kinesiology
Pilates instructor (GZS)
STOTT PILATES® Trained Instructor
Tina is finishing her Master study programme in Kinesiology. She sees movement as a means of restoring and improving one's health. Her thirst for quality knowledge led her to STOTT PILATES. Tina believes that the method has a profound on the overall condition of the human body, focusing on strength, mobility, and coordination. Pilates increases awareness of the body and its negative patterns that may lead to strain, pain, and injury. The method has become an integral part of Tina's life. A set of circumstances led her to Peti element where the highly educated team of professionals now encourage and help Tina spread her passion for movement with everyone.
- February 2013, Training My body – my responsibility, Healthy spine, GAZZ (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2014, Conference Kynesiology in ergonomy, Control back pain (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- June 2014, The importance of posture and walking for well-being, the Feldenkrais method with Jerryem Kerzen (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- November 2014, 3. Clinical nutrition and dietetics congress (Portorož, Slovenia),
- January 2016: Congress GZS (Portorož, Slovenia),
- April 2016, STOTT PILATES mat course (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Progressive training programming, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Art of cueing, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- May 2016, Pelvic floor muscles, Mirela Anić (Ljubljana, Slovenia).