GRADUATE OF SPORTS EDUCATION
AEROBICS INSTRUCTOR AND ATHLETICS COACH
Ever since she was a little girl, Anja was passionate about being as active as possible. Her first love, athletics, has encouraged her to compete at a national level and has later motivated her to enrol in Faculty of Sports. During her studies she found a new spark for her motivation - running group exercises and coaching individual athletes. Through the process of acquiring as much field knowledge as possible, she became familiar with Pilates. She soon realised it is an appropriate way of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and improving an individual's well-being. She enjoys working and interacting with people that participate in her exercises and is driven by the fact that her clients always leave with a smile on their face accompanied by a significant amount of new knowledge.
- November 2015, Congress of the Association of Athletic Trainers (Portorož, Slovenia),
- March 2016, Eurofitfest (Medvode, Slovenia),
- November 2016, Congress of the Association of Athletic Trainers (Radenci, Slovenia),
- November 2017, Congress of the Association of Athletic Trainers (Radenci, Slovenia),
- March 2018, sports recreation instructor - Pilates (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- June 2018, Alpine skiing teacher 2 (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- September 2018, sports recreation instructor - aerobics - group exercise (Ljubljana, Slovenia),
- November 2018, Congress of the Association of Athletic Trainers (Otočec, Slovenia).